Join us for the Quality Journey Series Course
Webinar Series: 5 one hour sessions. Participants must attend ALL 5 sessions to be awarded CPHQ and Nursing CEs.
$80.00 LAHQ members $120 Non-members
Join LAHQ prior to event registration to get member pricing.
Friday, June 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29 from noon-1:00 p.m. (dial in by 11:45)
- Describe total quality management, utilization management, case management and care coordination and important components of population health.
- Define credentialing process, the Juran Trilogy and characteristics of effective teams.
- Describe a Pareto chart, scatter diagram, Run chart, Control chart, Cause-Effect diagram and a Flow chart.
- Define key components of an accreditation survey, strategy planning as well as describe mission, vision, values, goals and objectives.
- Describe the Plan-Do-Study-Act model, characteristics of Lean and Six Sigma and key components of a patient safety program.
5 CPHQ & 5 Nursing CEs will be awarded to participants attending all 5 webinars, completing the pre & post test and course evaluation. No partial credit will be awarded.
This program has been approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for 5 continuing education credits.
This program has been approved 5.0 nursing continuing education credits. East Jefferson General Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by South Central Accreditation Program, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation