Conference canceled due to current CoVID-19 crisis to avoid public gathering and transmission to our quality leaders. We are looking into offering more webinars to keep you informed. Check site often for updates.
Gaining 2020 Vision:
A Multi-focal View of Today’s Healthcare
Conference Flyer: 4.3.20_LAHQ_Annual_April Conference.pdf
Non-members: Save $75 off attendance fee. Join LAHQ for $40/year prior to registering for event to get member pricing.
Our 2020 annual conference features speakers who will help you gain 2020 vision of today’s multi-focal healthcare environment. Join us to learn how to navigate current challenges such as reducing liability through better nursing documentation, improving staff retention, improve quality within the care continuum, optimize behavioral health patient’s care in the acute care setting and how to ensure your own self-care while driving care of others.
If, like most of us, you struggle with any of the above issues, please join us to set your vision for 2020 and achieve your goals of providing better quality of care in a demanding healthcare environment.
Who Should Attend: RNs, LPNs, RRTs, Social Workers, Case Managers, Healthcare Leaders and anyone interested in quality healthcareEarly Bird Discount of $25 is available if payment is received by March 6, 2020
- Identify and discuss strategies to improve the quality of nursing documentation
- Discuss legal trends in healthcare related to nursing documentation
- Discuss the Baldrige Excellence Framework and its application to envisioning your retention strategy
- Identify key framework criteria to achieve excellence to impact the ability to provide quality services and be perceived as quality providers in healthcare
- Understand workforce challenges, gaps in excellence and opportunities to develop a retention strategy.
- Demonstrate the impact of coordinating care across the continuum of health services on quality of care.
- Define Social Workers best role in the Care Continuum
- Discuss the safety and security responsibilities involved in providing care to a behavioral health patient in a medical setting.
- Indicate an understanding of the patients’ rights.
- Identify and become aware of the need for self-care.
- Review exploration of the causes of stress and the options for relaxation in our work and daily lives
Nursing: 5.25 contact hours will be awarded for this offering by the Louisiana Hospital Association for complete attendance of the program. The Louisiana Hospital Association is approved by the Louisiana State Board of Nursing- CE provider #39.
CPHQ: 5.0 CPHQ credits will be awarded by the National Association of Healthcare Quality.
Thanks to our co-sponsor, Louisiana Hospital Association
Join usLocation: Louisiana Hospital Association Conference Room | Baton Rouge | LA
Click more options under address to get directions from your location & send directions to your phone.